- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2–3 teaspoons nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1–1/2 cups milk
- Cream together sugar and butter then add eggs
- In a seperate bowl combine flour, nutmeg and baking powder. Slowly add to mix until blended well.
- Add in vanilla and milk. You want the batter to be thick but still easy to pour.
- Cook in a waffle iron.
- You can substitute granulated sugar for the coconut sugar if you prefer.
- These freeze really well if you have leftovers. To reheat from frozen pop in the toaster for a few minutes until they reach your desired crunch.
- Serving Size: 20