1 Cup warm Water
2 1/2 Teaspoons of Rapid Yeast
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1/2 Teaspoon salt
3 Cups of All Purpose Flour
- Mix together your warm water, yeast and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes. The yeast should be foamy on the surface.
- Add in olive oil, salt and 2 cups of flour. Mix until blended well, then slowly add in the remaining cup of flour. It should start to pull away from the edges and be less sticky. If it is not doing this add another tablespoon of flour.
- Remove from bowl and knead on a floured surface for 5-6 minutes.
- Brush Olive oil around your bowl and place dough back in the bowl. Cover with a clean tea towel and leave to sit for 2 hours.
- Punch down the dough and move to a floured surface. Cut into 8 equal pieces and roll into balls. Place them on a floured cooked sheet.
- Cover with a piece of greased cling film and let rise for an additional 30 minutes.
- Roll out each ball onto a floured surface until it is about 1/4 inch thick. Let rest for 10-20 minutes.
- Cook in a greased skillet on medium heat for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve and Enjoy!