- 1 container of Burrata
- 4–5 tablespoons garlic butter sauce (ADD RECIPE)
- 1–2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Handful of arugula
- optional: crushed pecans (I use the sweet and spicy ones from Trader Joe’s)
- 5–6 Slices of bread
- Cut the crusts off the bread and flatten bread with rolling pin. Brush both sides with butter sauce.
- Place burrata balls on a plate on a bed of arugula, pour remaining garlic sauce over the top, drizzle balsamic and add the crunchy pecans to the top.
- Lightly grill the bread on a hot grill for a couple minutes per side until slightly toasted. Watch this closely becuase it can burn quickly. I would recommend even placing it on the top shelf of the grill.
- If you do not have a grill you can throw it in the oven on 400 for 5-6 minutes.
- Cut toast in quarters and serve with burrata.
- You can usually find burrata in the deli section of cheese of your local store, near the mozerella balls.
- Alternative topping: I have also used a fig jam instead of balsamic and topped with bacon and pecans. This also is very delicious!
- Serving Size: 4