1 red pepper, chopped
3 carrots, sliced
1 cup sugar snap peas
1 cup purple cabbage shredded thin
1 head of broccoli, broke into small chunks.
1 lb sirloin steak, thinly sliced
1 Tablespoon sesame oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
1/3 cup Hoisin sauce
1/3 Lite Soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
1 Tablespoon srirachi sauce
Serve with Rice
- Slice meat thin. This works best if you slice it when the meat is partially frozen. It will give you the most control with your slices.
- Mix Meat with 2 Tablespoons of soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of cornstarch and 2 teaspoons of baking soda. Toss and leave sit for 30 minutes to help tenderize the meat.
- Mix sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Heat up the sesame oil on Medium high. Once oil is hot cook the meat in 2 batches. When meat is browned, remove meat and set aside.
- Add vegetables to the same pan the meat was cooked in and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add meat back in and pour sauce over the top. Mix together and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with rice.