- 1 lb of sirloin steak cut into 1 inch cubes
For the Marinade
- 3/4 cup of olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 4–5 garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1–2 tablespoons of Heinz 57
- Cut steak into 1 inch cubes, trimming off any excess fat.
- Mix all the marinade together and whisk.
- Place steak in a bag and pour marinade over the top.
- Place in the fridge for 24 hours flipping every so often (at least 2 times)
- Remove steak from bag and skewer
- Cook on a hot grill for 6-8 minutes depending on preferred meat temp. Flip half way through so it is evenly cooked on both sides.
- Remove from grill, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- If you are using wood skewers soak them for 6-8 hours in a water, this will help them not to burn when they are on the grill.
- Serving Size: 4