Colorful food brings me alive and makes my heart feels so happy when the food on the plate is a diverse mix of color and texture! This salad is great paired with any meat off the grill or as a side to about anything. It’s packed full of vitamins and is great source of energy for your body.
Even though I call this summer salad it really can be served year around. It’s bright color brings a kiss of summer to any meal! You could make this into a meal by adding grilled chicken or salmon to it.Print
- 1 bag of baby spinach
- 1 green apple, sliced
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, halfed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, halfed and sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2–3/4 cup feta cheese
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place Spinach in a bowl. Top with apples, grapes, tomatoes, red onion and dried cranberries.
- Mix together dressing in a glass jar and shake well.
- Just before serving add feta and dressing and toss.
- You can add any other veggies if you desire, sometimes I add cucumber and watermelon radishes which are beautiful in color, texture and a show piece in the salad!
- Serving Size: 6