Summers are full of fun and adventure. When it comes to cooking I tend to simplify so I don’t spend hours in the kitchen this allows me more time with the kids and by the pool!
A beautiful grilled chicken served up with a side of asparagus is an easy quick meal and a staple for our summer evenings. This can all be prepped in advance and thrown on the grill, cooked in minutes!
My kids are not big fans of asparagus but when we cook it like this they eat it right up! It is hard to resist when drizzled with my Garlic butter saucePrint
- 1 bunch of aspargus
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Butter Sauce
- Wash Asparagus and break bottom off (Hint: if you gently break it towards the bottom it will naturally snap off where it needs to).
- Drizzle olive oil and toss until asparagus is coated.
- Generously add salt & pepper and garlic powder.
- Throw on a medium high grill and cook for 3-4 minutes depending on your preferred doneness.
- Remove from grill and drizzle with garlic sauce.
- I usually serve a small dish of the garlicky sauce on the side which is absolutely delicious drizzled on chicken, steak or anything on your plate!
- Serving Size: 4
Some of my Favorite Amazon Picks:
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.